Become an Ambassador
Ambassador Accreditation Tiers
Ambassador Program & Benefits
Cisco Webex Ambassadors are distinguished Cisco Webex experts and are early adopters of next-gen collaboration solutions. They deliver business outcome demos with our ISV ecosystem, speak at events, run conferences and meetups, attend hackathons, write sample code, learn about artificial intelligence, machine learning, work with developers, startups and more.
We are excited to have you sign up as a Cisco Webex Ambassador. Simply complete the training requirements listed below and you’ll join an amazing global team of Cisco Webex members.
Smile! You’ll appear on the Ambassador Directory.
Get invitations to collaborate on bots and integrations, demos, content, features, upcoming projects, and more.
Free Cisco Live Tickets, TechCrunch Disrupt, AngelHack, Web Summit, and TadHack … are you coming with us?
Cisco Webex Business Unit (BU) Access
Become a part of Cisco Webex! Ambassadors gain access to relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) at Cisco, along with previews of field demos and developer resources.
Access to a global network of professionals
Receive invitations to closed communities and mailing lists exclusively for Cisco Webex experts.
Want the benefits of being able to participate in the Webex Ambassador Community without having to go through the full application process? If so, fill out this short form below.
Notification of acceptance into the program will take 5 business days.
This track is for Non-Developers wanting to learn more about Cisco Webex and all its features and capabilities.
This track is for Developers or aspiring Developers. You will learn more about Cisco Webex API’s and how to create Bots.
- Must have completed the Cisco Webex Associate track
- Overview of the Cisco Webex Video SDK Sampler and Widgets
- DEVNET Cloud Collab Basic & Advanced Training
- Create a Cisco Webex Bot
The Cisco Webex Master Accreditation exemplifies the top 5% of Cisco Webex Ambassador Evangelists. A nomination from the BU and account team, completed application, and an interview is needed to be accepted into this program.
Cisco Webex Master are identified by doing any number of the following:
- Maintain a presence in communities, user groups, forums, and at tech events
- Blogging, social media engagement, writing technical articles, online or offline publications
- Offline and online speaking engagements: conferences, meetups, User Groups, seminars, unpaid lectures, webinars, and webcasts
- Attend and assist at Cisco Webex API training or Hackathons
- Attend and assist at Cisco Webex Pop-Ups/Meetups
- Provide feedback to Product (UX/UI issues, features, etc.)
- Share their Cisco Webex success stories
- Mentorship to Startups
- Create bots and integrations
- Contribute to Open Source Start Kit on GitHub
- Published sample projects/tools/codes
The following are pre-requisites for the application:
- Must have completed the Cisco Webex Professional track
- Contribute frequently to the Ambassador Spaces